Addition to the swing sequence pages?

mefromhere

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I always enjoy reading through the swing sequence section of the mag and how despite all looking pretty different they all get the ball round the course regularly in a score most of us can only dream of on our best ever day on the course.

But as we are so often told, the differences in the swing are often related to the grip and the swing has to work with the grip that each player has and so it got me to thinking. Do you think it would be interesting/beneficial if it was possible to get a player's eye view of what they are looking down at at address. For example, a shot taken over the players right shoulder, looking down to get a view of the grip, ball position and shaft position.

Is it just me that would find that interesting and informative to put together with the swing sequence pictures?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
good idea this. one thing to think about though is the view will be distorted depending on the camera angle.

[video=youtube;BuTLIkp7ivU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuTLIkp7ivU[/video]

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I always think that the missing link is the impact position. You see the before, and after, but not impact, which is surely the only really important bit.