Adams A12 hybrid

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Right the CEO (or someone really important) at Adams was asked what would you say to people who prefer to hit long irons instead of hybrids (Brendy!!!!). His answer? They've obviously never hit one of our hybrids. Adams recommend that most handicap golfers should swallow their pride and put at least two in their bag. Now you could say that you'd expect such rhetoric from a company whose expertise lies in hybrid manufacture. However, I have to say that the A12 is a truly high quality piece of kit. It is so easy to hit off the deck, off a peg, from the rough just effortless.

Now I'll admit that the velocity slot on the top takes some getting used to but as soon as you make contact any aesthetic misgivings are soon forgotten. The noise is pure and powerful and though the initial launch is a little high the VS Proto shaft still offers plenty of distance. I was looking to replace a three iron and opted for the 21 degree version. I can't recommend these hybrids high enough and for those who want a little additional forgiveness (not that I think you'd actually need any) should try out the Oversize (OS) version. A fantastic club that more than confirms why Adams are the market leaders in hybrid production.

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm going to be interested to have a look at this club when we play in a couple of weeks Tiger. I keep hearing good things about Adams hybrids but never having been a fan of hybrids I still have an open mind. Maybe if start golfing seriously again then one of these could be an option.

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the A12 Pro. It's a lovely club when you strike it pure. Not as forgiving so some I guess but Adams certainly know how to make a hybrid.

T

thecraw

Just bought 2 Adams A12 pro hybrids with the Aldila Proto NV rip'd shaft in them. Can't wait to get my mitts on them!

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
absolute beast of a club. my 16 degree landed today. feels super solid. managed to draw and cut it today. managed to land it for 43 pounds on ebay. bargin! love it :)

how do you find your two craw?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Love mine. Much better than the rbz's. The 24 is so versatile. A good knock is 200 odd, from almost any lie. It's like cheating, but legal.

T

thecraw

absolute beast of a club. my 16 degree landed today. feels super solid. managed to draw and cut it today. managed to land it for 43 pounds on ebay. bargin! love it :)

how do you find your two craw?

They are winging there way over the pond so I'll update if and when they arrive. Sadly its USPS and not UPS so I will probably have to wait 2 weeks!

2 hybrids in my bag is that not wrong??? :mmm:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
the 16degree has a really low penatrating flight. i absolutely love it! bombed it down our par5 2nd today and i only clipped it! i dont need a 3 wood with this thing. really workable!

T

thecraw

That's my 20 and 23 degree arrived today. It'll be interesting to see how they work out for me. Great shafts in them.