Adams A12 hybrid

theballboy

Medal Winner
Visit site
been looking on ebay for the super xtd model for quite a while now - Looking for a 17 degree but still nothing - never know but with people getting new xmas toys.

Was hoping to use it as a fairway wood replacement and thinking of pairing it with the generic a12 in 21 and 24. Hope to pick one up soon. How would you guys rate the shaft stifness in the a12 (not the a12 pro or a12 OS)

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
been looking on ebay for the super xtd model for quite a while now - Looking for a 17 degree but still nothing - never know but with people getting new xmas toys.

Was hoping to use it as a fairway wood replacement and thinking of pairing it with the generic a12 in 21 and 24. Hope to pick one up soon. How would you guys rate the shaft stifness in the a12 (not the a12 pro or a12 OS)

What do you mean by rate the shaft stiffness in the A12? I play PX5.5 in my irons and find the stiff shaft in my hybrid a little softer. But that may be a perception based on the fact I hit a fade with my irons and a draw with my hybrid.

V

vkurup

I am having a lot of trouble hitting my A12 OS 3-iron replacement while I can fire my Yonex nanospeed 4 iron replacement with no issues. I am suddenly thinking that the oversized head may be the problem. (I never attempt to hit a 3-wood off the deck as I am very likely to thick it)