A Result In AG!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
My putter bargain has just arrived as well. I have just bought a Rife Barbados Tropical. Lovely putter, great feel and I love the multicoloured look though I know that it is a bit of a marmite thing.

Best part is, Direct Golf price matched the Tropical with a price on the plain head so I got mine for £89.00. Seeing as the cheapest that I could find on line was £129 for the Tropical, I think that I have got a bit of a bargain.

2 rounds at the weekend to get used to it before I decide whether to use it at the PYB final

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My putter bargain has just arrived as well. I have just bought a Rife Barbados Tropical. Lovely putter, great feel and I love the multicoloured look though I know that it is a bit of a marmite thing.

Best part is, Direct Golf price matched the Tropical with a price on the plain head so I got mine for £89.00. Seeing as the cheapest that I could find on line was £129 for the Tropical, I think that I have got a bit of a bargain.

2 rounds at the weekend to get used to it before I decide whether to use it at the PYB final

That was another potential on the short list but haven't tried one. Good deal as well, hope it works out for you.