A first on the golf course yesterday

RichA

Visit site
Leicester City FC golf tees.
They cost less than all the others.
Use them and surprise everyone by winning your club championship "out of the blue" at 5000/1 odds.
But you will be limited to one good round every 132 years.
I refuse to get Forest tees for this reason.

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
Being next to a course , we find loads of ProV1's and srixon z stars on the site boundary however found a Honma D1 this morning , anyone else come across one of these before ?
It seems to go in waves some weeks all we find are Prov1's , then find a load of srixons , one week it was all Bridgestone E6's ,must be what the pro has on offer that week !
I have not bought a ball in 5 years due to the amount we get , most in really good condition almost as if its been thrown over the fence.

sunshine

Visit site
Being next to a course , we find loads of ProV1's and srixon z stars on the site boundary however found a Honma D1 this morning , anyone else come across one of these before ?
It seems to go in waves some weeks all we find are Prov1's , then find a load of srixons , one week it was all Bridgestone E6's ,must be what the pro has on offer that week !
I have not bought a ball in 5 years due to the amount we get , most in really good condition almost as if its been thrown over the fence.

You are living the dream... I've always wanted to live in a house backing on to a golf course... big garden sloping down to the green of a par 3, little gate at the bottom so I could pop out and chip a few balls in the evening or play a couple of holes.

I suppose the quality of houses backing on to golf courses is an influencing factor... all £5m+ around my course at a guess.

Obviously I wouldn't want to be in the slice zone. I hope you haven't got a greenhouse at the bottom of the garden!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
That's what I like about our golf course. One always finds a better class of golf ball. ;)
Like @peld I have played lots of Pro V1's but have never bought one. I am very grateful to all those people who have splashed out for them though. (y)

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
You are living the dream... I've always wanted to live in a house backing on to a golf course... big garden sloping down to the green of a par 3, little gate at the bottom so I could pop out and chip a few balls in the evening or play a couple of holes.

I suppose the quality of houses backing on to golf courses is an influencing factor... all £5m+ around my course at a guess.

Obviously I wouldn't want to be in the slice zone. I hope you haven't got a greenhouse at the bottom of the garden!

Sorry if i did not make it clear its work not my house , but yes your right it would be great to live adjoining a course.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yesterday on the first tee we were doing that thing where everyone says what ball they're using. I've said Bridgestone with a purple 'O' on it, and another chap says "oh no, I've got one of them as well" and shows it to me - he's only managed to find one of my balls out on the course - I'd only lost two of them as well, but he found one and then I end up playing with him. What are the odds? I didn't ask for it back or anything but he gave it back to me anyway which was nice of him. And handy since I then lost another one later on. :LOL:

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yesterday on the first tee we were doing that thing where everyone says what ball they're using. I've said Bridgestone with a purple 'O' on it, and another chap says "oh no, I've got one of them as well" and shows it to me - he's only managed to find one of my balls out on the course - I'd only lost two of them as well, but he found one and then I end up playing with him. What are the odds? I didn't ask for it back or anything but he gave it back to me anyway which was nice of him. And handy since I then lost another one later on. :LOL:

I bought some balls with my name on, I endup playing one day with a chap who was using one of them, I asked for it back!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I played Woodhall Spa on Friday with my regular playing partner. Both of us spent more time than we would have liked wondering around in the heather looking for balls. I lost 3 balls. A new AVX and 2 Volviks. But only found 1. Unfortunately it was some kind of TaylorMade pebble that I left where I found it.
My playing partner who will use almost any ball, found 4 pretty much brand new Pro V1 or Pro V1x and a couple of Callaways. Jammy git.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Found this on my course yesterday. Just wondering if it belongs to anyone important? Ask around maybe? Could post it back? :unsure:

View attachment 37524
We give free tees away at the starters hut on the 1st tee. Easily lost as some bright spark though it was good idea to have them pained green. Short ones last longer (pictured) longer driver ones usually one shot:ROFLMAO: