A change of address...

drutz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
....and a PB of 81, 20 over. I used to set my hands, then put the club down and then swing and generally topped some balls, sent it wide right or left and the odd one down the middle. Today I positioned myself on line, then put the clubface online and then put my hands on. the only adjust then was to move closer or further away from the ball and BINGO. Only 4 topped balls, most balls straight and if I had made this change at start of the round and not on the 10th I might have had an even lower score. I am beaming from ear to ear.

and also got a tax rebate in the post today too. What a great weekend :thup:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well done on the PB. Personally I put the club behind the ball on my target and then settle into my address position. A couple of waggles and a look at the target and pull the trigger. I find it helps set me up nicely on target without having to worry about where everything is pointing

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done on the PB. Personally I put the club behind the ball on my target and then settle into my address position. A couple of waggles and a look at the target and pull the trigger. I find it helps set me up nicely on target without having to worry about where everything is pointing

Well done on the PB...

Im in the same boat as Homer on this though....I always build my address and posture around the club head.....Horses for courses i suppose....

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice one on the PB. I got my final payment from being made redundent 3 and a half years ago for....

wait for it.....

drum roll please.....

Will it be new clubs?.......

Will it be a change of club?......

I got £2.13

GET IN!!!

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nice one on the PB. I got my final payment from being made redundent 3 and a half years ago for....

wait for it.....

drum roll please.....

Will it be new clubs?.......

Will it be a change of club?......

I got £2.13

GET IN!!!
Is that enough for a single Pro v1?