A bit of inspiration

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been missing alot lately, (work commitments) and found it quite hard to play for same reason. Even considered giving the membership up and putting the clubs away for a while to concentrate on my studies but, and this is a big but, I just dont think I could live a happy life with out golf. Is that sad, or just reallity?

Good job the Open is on, because where else can you find encouragement if not from golfs biggest event? It wasn't quite enough though, so I had to dig a little deeper and so I had a little through the GM England vs Scotland match archives. Boy did it 'wet the whistle' again.

I took a pal of mine to the range for the first time the other day and he was pretty good, pretty quick. I decided this morning I am going to take him to a par 3 course where I first started to play. Its the place I learnt the basics of the game and somewhere I have very fond memories of how to spend a sunday morning with the old man. I think a revisit will have me iching for more and keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thought I would throw these links up for the new members to see just what does go on here and how much fun we have. Did the world of good for me to watch the video, look at the pictures.

Enjoy!

GM- England vs Scotland match video

GM- England vs Scotland match pictures