9. What does your partner think of the Masters?

Red devil

Visit site
Will you be allowed to watch the Masters on your big screen in the lounge/sitting room, or will you be banished to the kitchen/bedroom/mancave/drawing room to watch you know who?
I'm a lucky lad. The Mrs loves the golf so we'll both be parked up,in fact she's got it on now as I get ready to go to work!
She also likes football as well. So if Carlsberg made partners.........

Springveldt

Visit site
Donna's a golfer. Lots of TV will be watched in this house from tonight.

I think we need a thread about if the household pets will be watching
Mine definitely will be. He's a complete lapdog, thinks he's still a puppy not a 33KG Labrador. As soon as I sit on a couch he's up beside me.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
No problems with the missus allowing me to watch it in the living room.
She glances at it from time to time and usually says something along the lines of "that shirt would look nice on you".
She changes her mind when I tell her the following day that "that shirt" is only £89.99
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
We’re away on holiday from Saturday and so so I’ll be watching most of it on my phone, unfortunately! However, my wife doesn’t really have a clue about it, even yesterday she asked why is it on so late, oh it’s in America? Why don’t they have it over here? ??‍♂️?

Every year I get her to choose a player to put an ew bet on, of course she chooses the nice sounding names and so Bubba has been picked a couple of times recently. This year she’s gone for Scottie Sheffler, and so it’s worked out quite well!

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just another golf tournament to her. She’ll be watching reality ? in one room whilst I watch The Masters in the other room.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Mrs stayed up watching until after Scheffler and Smith had finished 16. Felt it done and dusted so went to bed.

Her view on Scheffler? She likened him to Roger Federer…great player but dead serious and rather dull. Id have thought she’d have twigged by now that that’s just us golfers when we have our competitive head on…:rolleyes:

And her thoughts on Cam Smith‘s hair and moustache? Leave him alone… He’s a young lad and a Gold Coast surfer dude :cool:

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If I had Sky, there would be no problem. As it is, she has no problems with anything I might want to watch. As shes say, she watches more tv than me:)