5-wood recommendations?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am just trialling a TM SIM max 5 so far so good.
No intention of dropping a longer hybrid for it

Yet to get them off him to photo, soon selling a M4 5 and 3 but they are reg flex to the best of my knowledge (he has switched to SIM)

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Epic flash 5 wood, lofted down to 16 deg...
Like any club, great when I put a decent swing on it... Rubbish when I don't ???

Big Bandito

Hacker
www.stevenagegolfclub.com
Another vote for the Cobra F9 5 wood. Quickly becoming my favourite club in the bag. When you nail one out the middle the feeling out of the club is fantastic. Plus it does have the added bonus of being a monster. Do the rails on the bottom do anything? I am not sure. But I'd rather have them than not have them. Just in case.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another vote for the Cobra F9 5 wood. Quickly becoming my favourite club in the bag. When you nail one out the middle the feeling out of the club is fantastic. Plus it does have the added bonus of being a monster. Do the rails on the bottom do anything? I am not sure. But I'd rather have them than not have them. Just in case.
I actually think the rails do help - speaking as someone who frequently hits it slightly fat. Still get a decent hit out of it (less so when it's sopping wet mud like it is now though).

Hoganman1

Visit site
I highly recommend the Callaway Mavrik fairways. I play the Max 3 and five and love them. It sounds like you're a better player than me so you might prefer the standard Mavrik. I was really struggling with my fairways and the Mavriks really helped my game.

Doodle

Visit site
The easiest woods to hit consistently long & straight in my opinion are the Ping G400 / G410
Awesome clubs, I love mine.