3 cards for first H/cap

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mmmmmm.... interesting one here. Can those 3 cards be from another course?
I see can see that we could enter the 'casual rounds' on The Platform but it obviously wouldn't work through V1 which is where we wish to create him as a Player at our Club

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I see can see that we could enter the 'casual rounds' on The Platform but it obviously wouldn't work through V1 which is where we wish to create him as a Player at our Club

if a member, take the CDH provided and ensure signed up to England Golf and signed in on the app. Then can submit them through the app for handicap, surely?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you enter the score via the WHS platform they should be returned to V1 automatically providing he is registered with you.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Is the question whether your club allows 3 cards from another club or how to process them?

We ask our new members to put 54 holes of card in on our courses with a member as signatory.