Club Champion
Visit site
The boy Ludvig has some potential.

DP World Tour win
PGA Tour win
Won the Ryder Cup
In the top 50 of the OWGR

And still not played in a major.
I saw something online earlier this afternoon... not sure what he's done since but at the time, in Aberg's previous 80 holes:

2 eagles
30 birdies
48 pars
0 bogies

When you look at that, and Matt Wallace's back 9 of 9 straight birdies in Dubai to shoot 60 , you think.. these guys are good, very good.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I saw something online earlier this afternoon... not sure what he's done since but at the time, in Aberg's previous 80 holes:

2 eagles
30 birdies
48 pars
0 bogies

When you look at that, and Matt Wallace's back 9 of 9 straight birdies in Dubai to shoot 60 , you think.. these guys are good, very good.
He made one bogey in this tournament.
61 61 on the weekend is impressive, even on a relatively easy course.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
"How many golf fans actually know what the PIP on the PGA Tour is? Would love to hear from golf/PGA fans if they think this $100 million was spent well?" Lashley wrote on Instagram.

"How many golf fans actually had ever heard of Nate Lashley ? Would love to hear from any golf/PGA fans who pay their sky subscription to watch him" Backsticks wrote on golfmonthlyforums.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
And there has been much talk about the allocation of OWGR points in recent months being somewhat debatable.
If HK was a quality field then the Oz PGA should be a Major.....

wjemather

Visit site
And there has been much talk about the allocation of OWGR points in recent months being somewhat debatable.
If HK was a quality field then the Oz PGA should be a Major.....
I'd rather the Australian Open, but whatever moves at least one of them out of the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.