2022 Professional golf thread

D

Deleted member 15344

Pros wearing shorts at the Dunhill in South Africa…..
Didn’t think that was allowed…..
It’s a strange one why they can’t wear shorts , it’s the same as White only at Wimbledon

D

Deleted member 1147

Really enjoying the QBE shootout.
Nelly Korda is one hell of a player.

Hope their are plenty of ranking points available for this week ?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
@Slab have you, or are you visiting the Mauritius tournament?

Yeah since its at my home club I was always gonna grab every opportunity to be there

I'm actually caddying this week and despite the weather yesterday (and the weight of a fully laden tour bag) it's been a fantastic experience so far

Fingers crossed he can make the cut (no name dropping yet...)
I totally get that as dpwt events go this is pretty low key but it's still surreal not only being inside the rope but actually 'taking part' as it were

sunshine

Visit site
Yeah since its at my home club I was always gonna grab every opportunity to be there

I'm actually caddying this week and despite the weather yesterday (and the weight of a fully laden tour bag) it's been a fantastic experience so far

Fingers crossed he can make the cut (no name dropping yet...)
I totally get that as dpwt events go this is pretty low key but it's still surreal not only being inside the rope but actually 'taking part' as it were

That is awesome and i'm sure many on here including me would love to do something like that.

You have a choice to make: either disclose who you are working for, or if you keep it confidential you have to spill the beans on everything that happens :ROFLMAO:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
That is awesome and i'm sure many on here including me would love to do something like that.

You have a choice to make: either disclose who you are working for, or if you keep it confidential you have to spill the beans on everything that happens :ROFLMAO:

He didn't make it into the weekend ... but what a phenomenal experience that was, a bucket list item for me

I'll jot down a couple of paragraphs when I get a few minutes and pop on another thread to not take this one off track... And decide whether to reveal the 'big' name I was lucky enough to carry for ;)