2021 Professional Golf Thread

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
:sleep:Featured group coverage - Jeez, who's idea was it?
Get 2 good groups and it can be ok
Get stuck with the likes of Fowler (dfl) and EVR who can barely hit a fairway, Grillo and Matsuyama and its just a bore fest.
Meanwhile Grace is storming up the leaderboard but it's like he's playing in a different event......

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I don't think feature group are Sky's idea. It's what they are offered by the U S TVs rights arrangements. I imagine it's because of reduced resources! or working hours of cameramen, technicians, etc- things like that.
It's better than not having any coverage.?
You don't remember, probably weren't about, when tv golf was a few holes of putting presented in black and white by Henry Longhurst.
??

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I don't think feature group are Sky's idea. It's what they are offered by the U S TVs rights arrangements. I imagine it's because of reduced resources! or working hours of cameramen, technicians, etc- things like that.
It's better than not having any coverage.?
You don't remember, probably weren't about, when tv golf was a few holes of putting presented in black and white by Henry Longhurst.
??
Not blaming Sky, just the concept.
It really highlights how slow these guys are when you're watch 2 2balls and nothing else..

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
:sleep:Featured group coverage - Jeez, who's idea was it?
Get 2 good groups and it can be ok
Get stuck with the likes of Fowler (dfl) and EVR who can barely hit a fairway, Grillo and Matsuyama and its just a bore fest.

Tell you what, we should ask all the good players to play really badly on Thursday and Friday just so can watch them early on Saturday evening :LOL:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Radar re Jordan Speith's tee shot on the par 3 2nd. "He's leaked that a little right".

As it fall into the hole for a hole in 1. "What a great shot".

D

Deleted member 23344

Spieth has just got an ace at the Arnie Invitational.