2021 Professional Golf Thread

D

Deleted member 15344

I know that there is a lot more on the line for them but some of the players are shockingly slow

DJ on the greens is horrific , didn’t realise how long he takes to putt

Horschal is painfully slow as well

Thankfully the new breed - Hovland , Morikawa appear to be a bit more on the brisk side

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I did say "one"
And Fragger's isnt really a swing..he describes it quite well..an octopus having a fight with itself in a phonebox...
I was chatting to an opposing captain about one his bowlers a couple of season ago, he described his action as 'looks like an octopus falling out of a tree'?. Sorry for the thread drift but it cracked me up ??

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Not sure I would want to go paddling. Not worried about gators, but there are poisonous snakes about, and the turtles can give a nasty bite. The gators, you will see coming.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Do they make cerise waterproofs?
Bizarrely in three years of photographing the Dunhill I've not been rained on - the only time it rained was after I was at Kingsbarns (mainly photographing Koepka) in the morning - I had to head to Glasgow to shoot Scotland at Hampden later that day so set off at lunchtime and they got a biblical downpour, can't remember but chances are I got wet at Hampden - it rains a lot in the West.