2021 Professional Golf Thread

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Watching the ladies Scottish open and the majority of the players have “fixed” their pitch mark by pulling the impression up!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yep, and there are plenty of "twisters" on tour too! :)

Looking forward to seeing the girls battle Carnoustie today. Anyone seen the set up? Is it tough?

Rough looks pretty bad in places otherwise seems ok, very green for the time of year so not running fast at all

what I want to know is who has stolen the wind, never seen Carnoustie so calm!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Rough looks pretty bad in places otherwise seems ok, very green for the time of year so not running fast at all

what I want to know is who has stolen the wind, never seen Carnoustie so calm!
Not been much wind here at all in last couple of weeks rough is supposed to be just as normal so won't be that bad - R&A don't like it tricked up anymore

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Been watching last half an hour... some good stuff going on.

Watched the Sky Prog on Sofia Popov yesterday. What a smashing lass, very humble and polite... and she's just smashed her opening drive down the middle!
(edit) and chips in for a 3 :)

images

Last edited:

sunshine

Visit site
Looking forward to seeing the girls battle Carnoustie today. Anyone seen the set up? Is it tough?

Whenever I've been to women's golf the set up has been pretty generous, pins rarely tucked away, or no more than for the weekly medal. Completely different from the men's golf where I have seen fairways narrowed, rough lengthened etc.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk