2021 Professional Golf Thread

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Just watched the highlights of Lydia Ko's win, playing beautifully.

I was working at the Scottish Women's Open at Gullane in 2018 and on one of the practice days I was walking back to the car park when I spotted Lydia in the distance ahead of me chatting to a little girl who was obviously a fan and the kid's mum - she spent ages laughing and joking with the wee lass as I walked past. The car park was right next to the practice round and as I finished putting my camera gear in the car I saw her running to her coach and family (obviously they had been waiting on her) - wandered across and watched her hitting shots for a good while, very serious atmosphere, although to the untrained eye the shots looked decent they obviously weren't happy and it didn't look like fun at all.

It's been good to see her back playing great golf recently and it looked like she was having a laugh with her caddie and those around her on the course this week.

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
I watched the last round and playoff, last hole is a par 3, Catlin & Kieffer played it 5 times 3-3, 3-3, 2-2, 3-3, 4-8, a very strange finish