2021 NFL Season

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yes Ebubedike was a running back. He scored the first international TD for GB as they beat France 7-0 at Walton & Hersham FC in the mid 80s with myself and Halling on the play-by-play.

He scored a meaningless late TD for the Monarchs in their first incarnation and got so far up his own backside. When NFL Europe came back in 1995, he was assigned to the Monarchs again and the entire coaching staff and playing roster hated him with a passion. They were running drills to get him killed by the defense.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes Ebubedike was a running back. He scored the first international TD for GB as they beat France 7-0 at Walton & Hersham FC in the mid 80s with myself and Halling on the play-by-play.

He scored a meaningless late TD for the Monarchs in their first incarnation and got so far up his own backside. When NFL Europe came back in 1995, he was assigned to the Monarchs again and the entire coaching staff and playing roster hated him with a passion. They were running drills to get him killed by the defense.

????????

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
That was down to Coach Bobby Hammond, formerly with the Eagles but the spitting image of Shadow from Gladiators. He was a great guy, hilarious interview but terrible coach. But he had a young Brad Johnson at QB so the 95 Monarchs were not that bad on the field. But I saw some those drills - the other players were loving it.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
He is a complete headcase and no NFL team will touch him again. I know the people in the Bucs' front office who have done their homework on this before he was released.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just realised today is the anniversary of the Bucs winning Super Bowl XXXVII in San Diego. And I was there. I know which game I will be re-watching tonight :)

Tashyboy

Visit site
Mr Brady, the one who has given me countless days of happiness. Has retired. cheers to the 2nd best ever GOAT.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The current situation with Brady is that he has not announced anything at all yet, nor have the Buccaneers. It is two NFL writers who are reported the story Saturday.
I have written an interim review piece pending the official announcement but if it is not true, then these two writers will have lost every bit of credibility they could ever have had.

Tashyboy

Visit site
The current situation with Brady is that he has not announced anything at all yet, nor have the Buccaneers. It is two NFL writers who are reported the story Saturday.
I have written an interim review piece pending the official announcement but if it is not true, then these two writers will have lost every bit of credibility they could ever have had.
Did Brady’s team not put something on a social Media site which they have now taken down ?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No - it is Jeff Darlington and one other who reported it. None of the Tampa media people like Rick Stroud, Greg Auman or Jenna Laine have said anything.
One of the guys I employ on my podcast network did a piece last night just generally speculating but nothing more.
To be honest though, it was Gasparilla in Tampa yesterday and the chance of anyone in the Bay Area being sober are pretty remote ;-)