2021 NFL Season

babylonsinger

Visit site
Rams should be out of sight - fumble on the goal line just before half time, Kupp fumbling trying to gain an extra yard and then the early snap by the center. Weddle got extremely lucky. At least they've composed themselves on this drive

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
That game was a shocker. The result should never have been in doubt. The coach dropped his arse and tried to outlast them. Pathetic strategy until they had to go and do something to pull it out of the fire.

They moved 70 yards when they threw the ball. What a surprise! That’s what they did in the first half when they walked all over the Bucs.

The Rams have 4 very good receivers and he didn’t use them in the second half.

I don’t even support the Rams but I am so miffed about how stupid they are for some reason

babylonsinger

Visit site
That game was a shocker. The result should never have been in doubt. The coach dropped his arse and tried to outlast them. Pathetic strategy until they had to go and do something to pull it out of the fire.

They moved 70 yards when they threw the ball. What a surprise! That’s what they did in the first half when they walked all over the Bucs.

The Rams have 4 very good receivers and he didn’t use them in the second half.

I don’t even support the Rams but I am so miffed about how stupid they are for some reason

Two of the four turnovers the Rams gave up were on pass plays. After Akers fumbled at the end of the first half there would be no way I'd let him make that mistake again - he should be super relieved

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Half-heartedly watched the highlights of the KC v Buffalo game - wow!

As for the Bucs, they should have lost that game by 30 points but the Rams kept giving them chances to come back. And they did. Tampa social media was going mental over the referees cheating in the first half (totally ridiculous of course) and are now all over Todd Bowles for calling the blitz on the pass play to Kupp. But the Bucs were second best in that game and got beaten because of three quarters of poor play. Losing the All-Pro RT Tristan Wirfs really hurt as did the loss of WR Chris Godwin a month ago.

When do pitchers and catchers report for spring training?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
McVeigh needs to be beaten with a big stick here! Throw the damn ball! Your run game has been dodgy.

Throw it you blooming moron!

No you have to call run there. The Bucs are out of timeouts and you can take it down to 1:20 remaining before punting inside the Buc 20. 40 seconds = 6 plays in a hurry-up offense. You cannot assume your back will fumble.