2021 NFL Season

D

Deleted member 15344

Was watching the Kansas game and heard them do the chant then it got me thinking

Washington have changed their name

Exeter Chiefs are changing their

Will Kansas City be next ?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No the Chiefs have said they will not do that. Nor will the Chicago Blackhawks of the NHL who have probably the worst of the Native American logos of them all.
Washington have to be the Sentinels so they can have Keanu Reaves reprise his character of Shane Falco from "The Replacements".
The Cleveland Indians in baseball became the Cleveland Guardians for this season. That will take some getting used to.

Then you also have the Florida State Seminoles in college football who really go overboard with the whole Native Indian thing - and the Atlanta Braves in baseball where the Tomahawk chop chant actually started.

The Woke Police will just have to keep on complaining. The same way as the manical PETA mob do about any kind of animal issue in the States.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Oh god no. The most immature QB ever to take the field in Tampa (not the NFL as Johnny Manziel retired that award). Way too much speculation yet on the future in Buc social media circles so I am staying out of the way for another month until free agency begins and the cap situations around the league play out.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Instead of the Pro Bowl, take the two teams with the worst records in the league: the Jaguars and Lions. Let them play one game to determine the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft.

A year ago today, Bucs beat the Chiefs to win their second Super Bowl.

yandabrown

Visit site
Instead of the Pro Bowl, take the two teams with the worst records in the league: the Jaguars and Lions. Let them play one game to determine the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft.

A year ago today, Bucs beat the Chiefs to win their second Super Bowl.
Who gets the pick, winners or losers?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've seen a game where teams were trying to lose. No that one would go to the winners. This was an idea put out by a friend of mine in the States.
But the Pro Bowl is absolute dog excrement. The NHL All-Star game, also held in Vegas this weekend, was not a lot better.