2021 Masters - who’s going to win?

Whydowedoit

Hacker
Visit site
Weather forecast is really good. I reckon Spieth will be all over it, brimming with confidence. Not sure if Rahm is mentally ready but would be a good winner. Morikawa must be a shout. Would love Danny Willet to repeat. Matt Wallace? Cameron Smith, Leishman? Rory, Tyrrell? Got to be Spieth for me.

Last edited:

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Jon Rahm must be in a really good place right now following the birth of his first child, 11/1 Betfair.

Xander Shuffle, is it his time? 20/1

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The smart money is on DJ, let's be honest. I'll stick a couple of quid on him first and think about the rest later.
I've chucked money at the following:
DJ 17/2 (Sky hotshots thingy)
Rahm 11/1
Schauffele 20/1 EW
Horschel 66/1 EW
Frittelli 110/1 EW
Spieth 1st round leader 18/1 EW
Westwood 1st round top ten 4/1

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Unless he's been doing a lot of remedial work these last couple of weeks I don't think DJ's game is anywhere near good enough to win at Augusta at the moment.
Plenty of people playing a lot better.

Wonder what Bryson's par is this time around..?:unsure:

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yeah Im a good place bet not sure he’s a winner. Rookies sometimes take to the place I like Zalatoris of those. Wouldn’t put too much stock in the autumn Masters results the course was playing very differently. Expect the seasoned performers like Louis, Westie and Casey to shine in Round 1 but fade as the prospect of a green jacket becomes reality.

Heart says Rory. Head says Rahm.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Rahm has other things on his mind.

Rory has potential as always but couldnt finish his tea currently. Recent failed searches for miracle elixirs. seems to have lost focus and gained frustration.

Dustin, significant drop in ball striking form. Unlikely his putting is good enough to rescue a mediocre tee to green performance.

Finau, perfectly suited but again has zero form and putting will hold him back.

Spieth, potential, good form, excellent pedigree, hasnt competed in the strongest fields though.

Thomas, decent form, no weaknesses in his game, trending well round augusta, probably my first pick.

Deschambeau, this year his talents, dont seperate him round augusta, if his putter is gaining strokes on the field up Id expect him up there.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Is Rahm going to be there? It's a tough ask, if he is, to expect his mind to be on golf so soon after becoming a dad. Another week would have been okay but this is mighty quick to be separated from his wife and new baby.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is Rahm going to be there? It's a tough ask, if he is, to expect his mind to be on golf so soon after becoming a dad. Another week would have been okay but this is mighty quick to be separated from his wife and new baby.

Quite the opposite, some guys revel in their newfound change of perspective. Danny Willetts win came about a month after his first born I think, it’s the reason I had money on him at very significant odds ?. Betting pundits call it the “nappy factor”. Big Jon is dangerous imo.