2014 Ryder Cup recording (UK's coverage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick007007

Visit site
Hi!

I suppose that some of you are recording this year's Ryder Cup, in order to watch it in the next few days or for other reasons.

If you are recording UK's coverage, I would be grateful if you could make a DVD copy of the complete 3 days' play for me and send it. I know it would mean an effort but I'm ready to be really, really generous if you do me this favor, I am kind of desperate at this point.

It's not as difficult as it may look, it's pretty easy really. And there's nothing wrong with it, since in the own website of the TV channel they explain how to do it if you are a subscriber (I have proof of that, that's why I know it's easy to do).

Honestly, this is very important for me. If you don't mind helping me, please contact by private message.

Thanks!

mchacker

Head Pro
Visit site
You're desperate because the last time you asked on another forum you got told to ram it because what you're asking is illegal

Nick007007

Visit site
Dear mchacker:

I respect your opinion, but I think it is not. I informed myself specifically to check it. In their own website they explain you how to do it if you are a subscriber in their help section. A lot of people ask about it. How can it be illegal then? I don't get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.