20 Golf Milestones

D

Deleted member 15344

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The last two both sadly missed right now.
Does anyone have any updates on either of them?
I believe Stu has given up the forum for lent as he couldn't give up alcohol.

Where as Homer has resorted to stalking the forum whilst not logged in to see how much attention and sympathy his sob story has gotten him....

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I believe Stu has given up the forum for lent as he couldn't give up alcohol.

Where as Homer has resorted to stalking the forum whilst not logged in to see how much attention and sympathy his sob story has gotten him....

A little harsh, but thanks for the update.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Certain of 19 but unsure of hitting 18 greens, probably have done but it was just something that would not register with me.
Out of interest does driving a par 4 NOT count as hitting a green in regulation.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Two definite no's.

I've not had an albatross. Pin high, 2" right of the hole in the summer of '75 is the closest I've got to that one.
Not been club champion, though managed a couple of seconds and, maybe, a couple of thirds.

Not sure on 18 greens in regulation. Probably a no, almost definitely a no.

I'll say yes to 17. No chance of improving on that as I gave up the game, not through choice, 14 months ago.

D

Deleted Member 1156

One milestone I would like to tick off is to have my entire bag comprised of 1 manufacturer. Clubs, balls, glove, everything.
Need to be Callaway, Titleist, Srixon or Mizuno I think ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
One milestone I would like to tick off is to have my entire bag comprised of 1 manufacturer. Clubs, balls, glove, everything.
Need to be Callaway, Titleist, Srixon or Mizuno I think ?
I'm sure someone has one of those Ping Half and Half balls you could borrow..:unsure:

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Two definite no's.

I've not had an albatross. Pin high, 2" right of the hole in the summer of '75 is the closest I've got to that one.
Not been club champion, though managed a couple of seconds and, maybe, a couple of thirds.

Not sure on 18 greens in regulation. Probably a no, almost definitely a no.

I'll say yes to 17. No chance of improving on that as I gave up the game, not through choice, 14 months ago.

Summer of '75 we certainly were hitting long drives I recall a 50 yard run in with a 4 iron [jigger] for my 2nd shot on a par 5 that year.
There was a heather barrier at about 300 yards which I bounced over then it was downhill for about 120 yards.
A ball could trickle 100 yards nae bother.
Same year I had a 67 gross with only a 2,4,6,8,9, w.si.and putter in my bag.