1st competition 2021

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ours is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, NON QUALIFER 2 person team comp called the 3 sixes.
1st 6 holes only the best net score counts
2nd 6 holes combined net scores count
3rd 6 holes played as a Greensome gross score counts.

I really pity my PP :devilish: ,

Last edited:

wjemather

Visit site
We're running Stableford comps Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon - thought it was prudent to put the originally scheduled medal back a couple of weeks!
They'll also be our first qualifying comps under WHS, since our winter course wasn't rated. Scoring should be interesting.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I find it amazing that golf kicks off on the 29th in England, and there are comps being run straight away. I walked my course today. It's not bad, but given the lack of growth, the number of bare squishy patches, no, I wouldn't want to play a qualifier on it yet. Chuck in that I haven't hit a golf ball this year, and not for me thanks.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We're not starting competitions until 26th April
We can start putting in cards from the 12th...
I wouldn't want to be going straight into comps and cards in the first few days back....

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
We've had a Wednesday Stableford running since 3rd March - they aren't taking entry fees and there are no prizes so it's largely just for handicap. Club say they'll issue full figure list when we get a time scale on the club returning to normality.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Starting on 30th, I have 2 18-hole stablefords, 1 9-hole stableford and 1 18-hole medal in the first 6 days - all counting.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
We’ve got a 9-hole midweek comp the second week back before our first stableford the following weekend. Can’t wait.

D

Deleted member 15344

We aren’t playing any comps until May - just leaving the course for social play for the members to get back into it

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Easter Sunday and Monday we have the new Captains Stablefords, not meant to be too serious but I guess they'll be qualifying so I hope my 2 or 3 rounds before hand will not lose too many balls that I will run out on Sunday