10 under, and 2 bogies!!!

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Garcia Rodriguez has shot 10 under and still had 2 bogies at Forest of Arden in the latest UK swing event! 8 birdies and 2 eagles helped the score. Some great scoring out there today

NearHull

Visit site
Garcia Rodriguez has shot 10 under and still had 2 bogies at Forest of Arden in the latest UK swing event! 8 birdies and 2 eagles helped the score. Some great scoring out there today
Some of us are recording the golf to watch later. could you at least start your post with Golf Spoiler Alert

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Been watching it all day reliving the GM final there and my days filming the seniors there. I love the place. I like the course but it has shown with the scoring that arguably it has become easier for the modern pro to make a score than when the tour was last there in 2005.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Been watching it all day reliving the GM final there and my days filming the seniors there. I love the place. I like the course but it has shown with the scoring that arguably it has become easier for the modern pro to make a score than when the tour was last there in 2005.
That's almost certainly correct. It's been 15 years after all! But it's a pretty nice place for 'normal' golfers. What's 'needed' is probably new 'Pro' tees 100 yards or so BACK from previous greens!