#0daystogo

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Well, the # countdown has been going for some time now...
It's the countdown to me joining a new club.
Went up this afternoon to part with the large amount of cash they required and was led to the Pro shop where I was issued with a club created polo shirt and a sleeve of ProV1x as well as a large envelope containing bag tag, club crested diary, access card ( also used for signing into PSI) and two £10 green fee vouchers.
I'm also allowed to play as a full member from today, hence the #0daystogo
Totting that lot up, including an extra month's membership and the reduction in fuel due to half the drive to the Zoo, and I reckon my first year is saving me around 430 quid.
I think it's safe to say that today is a good day
Playing tomorrow
And Thursday
And Friday
And possibly Sunday too......

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Well, the # countdown has been going for some time now...
It's the countdown to me joining a new club.
Went up this afternoon to part with the large amount of cash they required and was led to the Pro shop where I was issued with a club created polo shirt and a sleeve of ProV1x as well as a large envelope containing bag tag, club crested diary, access card ( also used for signing into PSI) and two £10 green fee vouchers.
I'm also allowed to play as a full member from today, hence the #0daystogo
Totting that lot up, including an extra month's membership and the reduction in fuel due to half the drive to the Zoo, and I reckon my first year is saving me around 430 quid.
I think it's safe to say that today is a good day
Playing tomorrow
And Thursday
And Friday
And possibly Sunday too......

I had no idea you were moving clubs mate, you should’ve said something ??

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Ellesborough :)
Problem with The Zoo is it’s great in summer, but you can lose 3 months golf over the winter as it doesn’t drain

Ellesborough is on chalk, not closed and not had any temp greens all winter ?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good club to join I had a happy membership there for 4 years. Shot level par and won Captain’s day and something else. It’s all about landing the ball in the right place and playing the geography to milk the distance.
Enjoy! They are a proper club with a good atmosphere and attitude.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ellesborough :)
Problem with The Zoo is it’s great in summer, but you can lose 3 months golf over the winter as it doesn’t drain

Ellesborough is on chalk, not closed and not had any temp greens all winter ?

Amazing how this time without playing adds up. I have hardly played since October due to the weather or due to our playing on a composite course with one start point meaning an hour plus queue on the first tee. Thought this was a one off this year but Timehop reminded me today that this happened 3 out of the last 4 years that I was a member here (I went elsewhere for a period). Might be time to move on myself to somewhere better all year round as not getting enough golf in to justify the cost.