Club V1

Bobfitz

Visit site
Weekend fight for early tee times.Demand to play early can cause stress when waiting the countdown clock to press the button on your internet device and when you do it throws you off the booking page.By the time you refresh the page all the early slots have gone.Everyone at every golf club will have been foiled by this I think.It just seems unfair as certain groups seem to get on every weekend,how come have they got a cheat app or is their device super fast?
Can anyone help with this please.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This has been covered multiple times. There is no bot, no program. You just have to practice getting your timing right for when you tap the screen. It is doable, I managed between 8.15-9.00 am most Saturdays last year, highly competitive slot, and I have no one on the inside ?.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The only thing I have noticed is that people with access to the Club V1 system (vs HDID or the PSI terminal) seem to get priority when booking at the same time.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I sit waiting for the time to tick over and the page refreshes and then bang away you go. I have a set time each weekend in mind and go straight to that. 9/10 I get in and I haven't got the quickest PC or internet so it can be done. I don't refresh before the timer ticks over so never get any "you have refreshed too many time" messages. If I do miss it I can normally find a slot fairly adjacent.

We have a decent weekend system where certain people book for a dedicated fourball and we all have our preferred slots so our guys will go for their own preferred slots. We have another roll up that play behind us on a Sunday so we have agreed to book to a certain time and let them have the next slots. We often have drop outs so if I do miss booking our fourball completely normally easy enough to filter names in over the week

Bobfitz

Visit site
Thanks for everyones input.Apart from going up to the golf club and waiting at the PSI terminal to book I feel if your device has a super fast processor and your internet speed is very strong you may succeed.Therefore those with up to date expensive devices will succeed which is unfair to most club bookers.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
@Bobfitz I book using my 4yr old, base model Samsung phone. No super duper processor, not an expensive device.

Next time, try a time that is uneven, eg 8.38 rather than 8.30, 8.52 or 9.08 rather than 9.00. People gravitate towards 'nice' numbers so go for the ugly ones ?. Don't refresh, watch the countdown and when it gets to 0.01 don't watch it reach zero, count the 1 in your head and then tap the slot you want. Don't wait to see zero. There really is no magic to it, it's just practice and timing. A bit like golf itself ?