Club v1

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi trying to make a booking and every day has a Restricted by Admin fulling the pages can't book into anything, can someone try a mock booking through club v1 to see if it's the site or my club or if anyone has experienced this

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Hi trying to make a booking and every day has a Restricted by Admin fulling the pages can't book into anything, can someone try a mock booking through club v1 to see if it's the site or my club or if anyone has experienced this
I'd suggest you phone your club!

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seems to be working as normal for me where I can enter comp ballots. We don’t support individual tee time bookings in our implementation but it all looks to be behaving as normal here.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Seems to be working as normal for me where I can enter comp ballots. We don’t support individual tee time bookings in our implementation but it all looks to be behaving as normal here.
Thanks for checking mate not sure what it is every single booking slot for almost a week says Restricted by Admin, my booking for sats comp and the one week after are there on the main page, weird one

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Turns out we are not using a booking for general play anymore, apparently a large group wanted it changed and hey hoo it's changed so now if you want to play you go up and wait, if you want a guest on you wait, really stupid decision

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Turns out we are not using a booking for general play anymore, apparently a large group wanted it changed and hey hoo it's changed so now if you want to play you go up and wait, if you want a guest on you wait, really stupid decision

What club is that?