‘Team Golf Monthly’ for the 2011 Volvo Matchplay Championship....

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yehhhhhhh thx Mike - looking forward to it :cool:

Good luck to all in't team......now that Spring 'appears' to have sprung (momentarily perhaps), we can all start swinging in earnest and fine tuning our games.....

Bring on the Season !

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good luck all. Here's hoping Rick and I don't draw Homer and HawkeyeMS in the first round. Although it would guarantee a GM pairing in the next round I guess.

so are you and Rick going to be colour co-ordinated or will you go for the clash to put the opposition off their breakfast?

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Great news to start the week off with, just hope I can play to the level I did in winning the knockout at the golf club last year and good luck to everyone else, thanks again to the GM team

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Good luck all. Here's hoping Rick and I don't draw Homer and HawkeyeMS in the first round. Although it would guarantee a GM pairing in the next round I guess.

so are you and Rick going to be colour co-ordinated or will you go for the clash to put the opposition off their breakfast?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

What does 'colour co-ordinated' mean?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

What does 'colour co-ordinated' mean?

Think you're asking the wrong person :D

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Drat. Missed out :( :(

Have to spend some of my pension on entering after all. :)

Bit of a dilemma though if I meet one of the GM team in one of the rounds - do I beat him to prove Mike's selection process is flawed, or (ahem) let him win for the greater good of the Forum? ;) ;)

Good luck to those selected :)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Chuffed to bits and confident I've picked a strong partner to carry me round. I'm on the verge of getting another shot back too which will help. Can't wait for the draw now and in case we get Rick and Murph I've a suitably loud outfit and some real Bobby Dazzler shoes to even the satorical battle up a little

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
just got in from work and relised im 1 of the chosen few thanks very much for the honour and i hope i and all the others do the mag proud good luck to all

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done. Must have been tough for MikeH but looks a good line up. The fact that you are playing for the honour of GM and the Forum will now doubt inspire you to great things.

PS Wonder how did Paul Casey is taking the news that he's missed out again. :D

richart

Major Champion
Visit site

Bit of a dilemma though if I meet one of the GM team in one of the rounds - do I beat him to prove Mike's selection process is flawed, or (ahem) let him win for the greater good of the Forum? ;) ;)

Do you think you may have been left out because of your age ? Being available for the finals :D

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Do you think you may have been left out because of your age ? Being available for the finals :D

NAME ???
:mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D