Represent ‘Team Golf Monthly’ in the 2011 Volvo Matchplay Championship

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would love the opportunity to play with my regular golf partnet and fellow forum member, but I don't think I could do the magazine justice.

Good luck to the chosen members

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Email sent Mike.

If I'm not too late I would like to play in the Pairs (if theres a fellow forumer looking for a partner) else singles if theres a spot.

Ta.

d1217

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Email sent Mike.

If I'm not too late I would like to play in the Pairs (if theres a fellow forumer looking for a partner) else singles if theres a spot.

Ta.
sawtooth
i have already sent an email for the singles but i would be happy to join you in the pairs.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Email sent Mike.

Ta.
sawtooth
i have already sent an email for the singles but i would be happy to join you in the pairs.

Done!

I will let Mike know, lets just hope that we get a spot.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mail sent to Mike, d1217

I assume that you won't be able to represent GM on both pairs and singles so you will probably have to confirm with Mike what you want to do.

d1217

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mail sent to Mike, d1217

I assume that you won't be able to represent GM on both pairs and singles so you will probably have to confirm with Mike what you want to do.
i have just sent him another email to confirm it :)

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd be up for the team thingy if a fellow forumer is daft enough or brave enough to team up with me. PM me if anyone is interested and you can carry heavy weights (well, 11st)