‘Team Golf Monthly’ for the 2011 Volvo Matchplay Championship....

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Chuffed to bits and confident I've picked a strong partner to carry me round. I'm on the verge of getting another shot back too which will help. Can't wait for the draw now and in case we get Rick and Murph I've a suitably loud outfit and some real Bobby Dazzler shoes to even the satorical battle up a little

I'm a bit worried you've got me confused with someone else :D I'm really looking forward to this I just hope we can do GM proud.

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well done to all the team members. Good luck in all your matches.

Looks like I may have a shot at this anyway so at least one of the forum gets to the final :D

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Good luck to all those who made the team.

And to all the car salesmen fom Bexhill who didn't....

20101016_2.jpg

:D

Errr.....I didn't put my name in the hat. Knob!
I'd already entered the singles prior to Mikes post.
;) ;) ;)

Good luck to everybody
:D :D :D :D

grumpyjock

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Good luck all. Here's hoping Rick and I don't draw Homer and HawkeyeMS in the first round. Although it would guarantee a GM pairing in the next round I guess.

so are you and Rick going to be colour co-ordinated or will you go for the clash to put the opposition off their breakfast?
good luck to those picked.
Will GM provide the atire for the teams then?

HRC99

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
good luck to those picked.
Will GM provide the atire for the teams then?

Great point. Team GM apparel?

Sound good to me. Just don't pick that American company that did the waterproofs for the US Ryder Cup team! ;)

T

thecraw

Progress report for captain Mike.

JJF69 and myself were runners up at Callander in a greensome yesterday. A scratch 67, one over in a gale was pretty decent. It could have been better but I missed the last green from 90 yards and left JJF69 with an impossible pitch.

I thought we might have had word on the draw by now but still nothing and no update on the website. Looking forward to it.

JJF69

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Progress report for captain Mike.

JJF69 and myself were runners up at Callander in a greensome yesterday. A scratch 67, one over in a gale was pretty decent. It could have been better but I missed the last green from 90 yards and left JJF69 with an impossible pitch.

I thought we might have had word on the draw by now but still nothing and no update on the website. Looking forward to it.

I thought your approach into 18 was one of your better attempts on Sunday