Your first choice for whole sale golf clubs

hp4646

Visit site
Welcome to eBayoyo:

Your first choice for whole sale golf clubs & DVD.

We have the best Quality and Service, BUT the Lowest price in the industry. We provide very competitive wholesale prices to our resellers who aim to develop their business. Most of our products on website are already listed with discounts corresponding to your membership grade.

We deal with quality OEM products from various suppliers around the world or directly from the factory in Asia /Hong Kong /China.

Welcome to join us, hopefully we can establish the business relationship with mutual benefits. We will highly appreciate for your close attention of our business, and your 100% satisfaction is our goal.

Our website: www.ebayoyo.com, and if any further needs, please feel free contact us : ebayoyo.service@gmail.com

TaylorMade R7 SuperQuad Driver
TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Driver
TaylorMade Tour Burner Driver
TaylorMade Burner Driver
TaylorMade R7 CGB MAX Fairway Wood
2008 TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Iron Set
TaylorMade Burner XD Iron Set

Callaway Golf FT-i Driver
Callaway Golf FT-5 Driver
Callaway Golf Big Bertha 460 Driver
Callaway Golf Big Bertha Fariway Wood
Callaway Golf X20 Iron Set
Callaway Golf Fusion Wide Sole Iron Set
Callaway Golf X Forged Iron Set

Cleveland Hibore XL Driver
Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver
Cleveland Golf CG Gold Iron Set

Nike SQ 5000 sumo Driver

and so on...

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Indeed he did, he sells fake clubs for cheap prices, they look the part but the head will come flying off the driver after a few whacks.

ob1

Medal Winner
Visit site
Indeed he did, he sells fake clubs for cheap prices, they look the part but the head will come flying off the driver after a few whacks.

How can I spot/avoid fake gears?

I am looking to buy a set from ECSgolf in Kettering (Ebay shop) Is he alright to deal with?
thx

may the force....
OB1