Your advice please

B

birdieman

I have the 2r 18 degree cobra baffler in stiff flex so dont need to carry a 2 or 3 iron in order to carry more wedges. I play off 5. Great club, highly recommend it. I use it for 220 odd yard par 3's and 2nd shots into par 5's etc, so much easier to hit than a 2 or 3 iron and you can get the ball higher to stop it quicker than a long iron. They are not just for high handicappers. I have owned utilities like Hogan, Orlimar tri-metal, Taylor Made rescue mid, Mizuno hi-fli and this Cobra is as good as those mentioned easily. To be honest I think these utility cubs are much of a muchness between manufacturers but I certainly can't fault the Baffler, I love mine!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I agree with birdieman. I have the Hogan Apex 3h and 4h and I am more confident using them than looking at a thin top edge of a 3 or 4 iron. I tried a few and was fortunate to be able to buy whichever one I prefered and I opted for the hogan as it felt lighter than the rest and i liked the length of the shaft. I opted for the regular shaft as I seem to get a longer walk if I need to rattle it. The 3h goes 230ish + and the 4h is for 200-225.

Jump in with both feet m8.

Andy

NEWQUAYTR7

Hacker
Visit site
I have just bought a 1r 16 degree baffler stiff adila nv 65 shaft,golfpride grip for an unbelieveable £59.95 (inc del) brand spanking new from online golf.co.uk i've just hit a few on the range & what a club. Anyway the course is a different thing, but i'm seriously impressed.