You Loser!

Lazkir

Head Pro
Visit site
As to the OP, she looks like she ought to have been in fatal attraction...

As far as my better half is concerned, she's currently attempting to get into golf, but doesn't have the time at the moment.
Having said that, she patiently pretends to listen to my golf woes when I get home. Then completely changes the subject.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mine keeps away from me regardless. :eek:

If I've played bad then I'll be in a bad mood for an hour or so. So she steers clear.

If I play well then I'll be in an annoyingly good mood. So she steers clear.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The BBC are now reporting the story and naming the people involved. I will not in case GM are not comfortable with it and I don't want them or the forum to get into trouble. She does sound a charmer, the police have released her comments whilst in the police car, ouch.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If it’s in the public domain then as far as I am concerned it’s ok on the Forum, GM ran a Facebook post reporting the story in full earlier ,

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I came back from an individual matchplay match last week and told Mrs Drewster that I came 2nd which she was really pleased with me for. To be fair she's decent about golf, I get a weekly pass out which with 2 quickly growing rugrats, is more than some I know. I really want my kids to start playing but selfishly don't want to give up my golf to taxi them around !!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mine listens and after 25 years together still manages a very good interested look. To be fair she is brilliant and doesn't bother how much I play/practice and will always ask how it went. My dear old dad would be really encouraging and listen and come up with pearls of wisdom to encourage, sympathise or congratulate depending on what happened. My mum couldn't have cared less

Seamer

Hacker
Visit site
My wife always asks how I've done, I play with her dad a lot so she's always curious to see what's gone on, even to the point where she's bought clubs and all the kit and is currently learning how to play :whistle: