You are a condemned man........what would be your last meal?

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
KFC with Gravy !! & a couple of bottles of Peroni
KFC? I wouldn't risk it mate, just in case the Governor gives a last minute pardon.

I'd settle for a rare ribeye steak with stilton sauce, and handcut chunky chips.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
KFC? I wouldn't risk it mate, just in case the Governor gives a last minute pardon.

I'd settle for a rare ribeye steak with stilton sauce, and handcut chunky chips.

I'm not normally allowed to eat it. My missus like you doesn't trust it !

I figure that if its my last meal she can't object

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think the last KFC I had was probably barking and chasing sticks a few hours before it was served up to me. Not a fun night!

S

Snelly

A pint of Harveys and a pint of Hogs Back T.E.A.

Starter - baby clams in white wine and garlic accompanied by a bottle of Keller G-Max Reisling

Main - Sirloin steak with dauphnoise potatoes and green beans with a bottle of Petrus

Dessert - Eton Mess or Bread & Butter Pudding

Cheese - a ripe unpasteurised Camambert with Carrs water biscuits. Finished off with a bottle of Highland Park

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
A square metre portion of Toad in the hole, with 30 sausages in there, and just as a treat I want the sausages wrapped in bacon. A bucket of gravy for it as well.

For desert, i'd like a quarter ounce of the finest herb money can buy, and a couple of papers to roll.

Then, stick it to me big fella, i'm going out like a king.
Wrapped in bacon? Not much of that where you are, Whee. After a time in Saudi you start dreamimg of bacon butties.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
A pint of Harveys and a pint of Hogs Back T.E.A.

Starter - baby clams in white wine and garlic accompanied by a bottle of Keller G-Max Reisling

Main - Sirloin steak with dauphnoise potatoes and green beans with a bottle of Petrus

Dessert - Eton Mess or Bread & Butter Pudding

Cheese - a ripe unpasteurised Camambert with Carrs water biscuits. Finished off with a bottle of Highland Park

Room for two? I quite fancy that.