You are a condemned man........what would be your last meal?

johnboywalton

Head Pro
Visit site
Bit of fun....... it is your last night on this earth, you can order a final meal, anything you want, what would you choose?

Mine, maybe boring but......Christmas dinner with all the trimmings washed down with a cold Magners.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
fish fingers, egg, chips, garden peas & 2 slices of bread with loads of proper salted butter on them
pudding would be bread and butter pudding with custard

washed down with a couple of pints of Toby Light

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
A 567876 course meal. Failing that I would pick a nice curry from my favourite Indian spot washed down with enough Cobra to numb any pain.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Bushmills soup followed by a Bushmills caserole, pudding a Bushmills triffle. All washed down with a couple of bottles of Bushmills. Do what they like with me after that.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
a bed of Girls aloud, side salad of Kiley followed by 2 dollops of Jordan and Pammy, Supergirl to finish as she could then get me outta there:cool:

....and a large Cragganmore

Bandido

Medal Winner
Visit site
Tough one; either Roast Beef, yorkie and mash OR steak, chips, mushrooms and onion rings with a ice cold coke!

Whee

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
A square metre portion of Toad in the hole, with 30 sausages in there, and just as a treat I want the sausages wrapped in bacon. A bucket of gravy for it as well.

For desert, i'd like a quarter ounce of the finest herb money can buy, and a couple of papers to roll.

Then, stick it to me big fella, i'm going out like a king.

papyt

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
a big bowl of tomato soup followed by a mutton vindaloo then spotted dick and custard washed down with a pot of coffee all the things i cant eat due to a restricted diet.

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Scallops & Lobster to start. Beef Wellinton, Dauph tatties and red Cabbage. Hot chocolate fudgecake and vanilla ice-cream. All washed down with the world most expensive red wine. A Cuban cigar and a bottle XO cognac. Job done !

Doc

Head Pro
Visit site
Nyama Choma (roasted goat) with katchumbari (chopped tomato, onion & chillies) and freshly made chapatti in the rural Kenyan village I lived in for two years, all washed down with a cup of nyuki (home made beer).

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haddock special, chips, mushy peas, scraps with a large buttered breadcake, salt, vinegar,tomato sauce and a big pot of coffee.....food of the gods straight from Yorkshire oh aye

Jonny

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Executioners liver pate to start followed by heart of executioners apprentice.

That might give em a few weeks trouble finding someone to pull the lever