Yes Golf Trueplane - Putting Tutor

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had all the Pelz putting aids at one point, the Putting Tutor, Elk's Key, the Putting track etc. They're all good and very useful. Once I realised my putting stroke was fine I flogged them all on eBay for more than I bought them but I sometimes regret not having them for a good bit of feedback to keep the confidence up. I'd recommend the Tutor and Putting Track particularly.

faunty

Hacker
Visit site
My main problem was off-centre strikes caused by a wandering clubhead meant the ball never reached the hole, this then forced me to swing harder and then sods law would dictate that was when I hit the ball off the sweetspot and went sailing 10 foot past the hole.

I bought the pathfinder and the v-easy, after 2 x 10 minute sessions the art of putting made a lot more sense.

I holed more 6 footers than normal at the weekend and I was starting more putts on my intended line and threatening the hole more often.

My distance control still needs work, but I'm striking the ball more consistently so I'm confident this will improve quickly.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I bought the pathfinder and the v-easy, after 2 x 10 minute sessions the art of putting made a lot more sense.

I holed more 6 footers than normal at the weekend and I was starting more putts on my intended line and threatening the hole more often.

I'm glad it's helping. :D

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't wait to start using my v- easy when I get back home. :)

you'll find a lot more uses than the instruction sheet gives you, eg

#103 use a couple of tees at each end to hold the V-easy on its edge and you have an instant, go anywhere, putting rail, plus

#104 you now have markers to make sure you get the backward and forward strokes the same length.

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
Ahh, not even read the instructions in it. Lol
Bob showed it me earlier and I will be using it down the range everytime I go, the alignment part is worth it's weight in gold.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Ahh, not even read the instructions in it. Lol
Bob showed it me earlier and I will be using it down the range everytime I go, the alignment part is worth it's weight in gold.

Ian, I didn't put any instruction in your V-Easy, I only put them in for those who are getting on a bit and are prone to memory loss. :D
There's full instuctions if you need them at
http://www.v-easy.co.uk/#/how-it-works/4536904533

oakey22

Head Pro
Visit site
Lol, I should be ok with the instructions, felt loads better with the putting action than what I normally putt like. :)

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Has anyone used one of these?

Yes. I have a Yes, and Yes, it's good.

I got mine for £9.99. Excellent buy.

What I like about it is the feeling of back and through keeping the heel of the putter on the black track.
I doesn't feel as if you are coming inside-inside at all until you get a big stroke going, which I like.

My putter follows the black line anyway (oddly?!), so the "plane" of my putter swing is OK, but it's good for grooving the general "path".

Personally, I'd call it a tru-path trainer...??????? :D