Wrotham Heath golf club Kent

Simonsmh

Visit site
Have you considered Knole Park? I was a member there a while back when I lived in Wateringbury. I used to drive past WH most days but never played it so I can't comment on the course, but Knole Park is a traditional members club with an amazing course and fantastic practice facilities.

The subs are just under £2k but that includes range balls. I was practising a lot and sending £30 a week on buckets of balls at the range so when you factored that in membership was a great value.

Pjwgov

Hacker
Visit site
Have you considered Knole Park? I was a member there a while back when I lived in Wateringbury. I used to drive past WH most days but never played it so I can't comment on the course, but Knole Park is a traditional members club with an amazing course and fantastic practice facilities.

The subs are just under £2k but that includes range balls. I was practising a lot and sending £30 a week on buckets of balls at the range so when you factored that in membership was a great value.
It’s a course I have played many times. £1950.00 + £1000 joining fee which is a bit too much.

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
in an ideal world and ignoring some of the excellent courses that have been mentioned a little further away, then locally it would be Kings Hill during the Winter and WH during the Summer!