Writing about golf, taken the plunge.

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
Our club has roughly 2-3 qualifiers a month, less so in the winter when we might get 1 a month. My stats show that I played 10 qualifiers in 2016 not bad considering I played in 2 of the club teams and captained another, also that I have a young family who require my attention at weekends as well. Heck, the guy in question only played 4 more than me!

I've since binned the blog post as I've been compared to this bloke by slab, I don't want nor need that.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I've since binned the blog post as I've been compared to this bloke by slab, I don't want nor need that.

Jeez, don’t bin it because I made a comparison. Either bin it because you believe it’s inappropriate or leave it up!
(leaving aside whether its even the blog or this thread that contains anything to question)

You cant look to shift the responsibility onto someone else if reactions to your actions aren’t always to your liking

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our club has roughly 2-3 qualifiers a month, less so in the winter when we might get 1 a month. My stats show that I played 10 qualifiers in 2016 not bad considering I played in 2 of the club teams and captained another, also that I have a young family who require my attention at weekends as well. Heck, the guy in question only played 4 more than me!

Ah man, I just clicked the link to it on the previous page and wondered why it didn't work. I wanted to know what happened that the topic responders were referring to!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stuck it back up. I' too indecisive sometimes
Cheers, I've read it now. From what you say there I've no idea why you renewed your membership! Particularly if the club knows about what happened and haven't batted an eye. I'd have thought they'd at least talk to you and the other chap involved to try and sort out what problems he has with you. But yeah, there's no way I would have paid for another membership if I was you, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
It went along the lines of "I've done everything I can to fit in but I never seem to be able to do enough. I don't appreciate a personal attack on a public chat and would rather that you spoke to me in person about any issues you have with me. This is not the kind of behaviour I expect from someone in a "friendly" roll up and especially not from a past captain."