Would you have done it????

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I hate my boss. With a passion. I have never worked for such an arrogant, bullying, impatient barsteward in my life. He makes my life hell. But I stick it out because I earn a reasonable wage, and there is nothing else out there for me at the moment.
Thing is, he went out of the office for half an hour today and left a half drunk bottle of Coke on his desk. I was sorely tempted.
Would you have done "it"?
Bear in mind........I hate him like there is no tomorrow.

tonecapone

Assistant Pro
www.pdgc.co.uk
he would have sussed it smiffy,Coke dont taste like P*** even if your beer does down south.Thats another debate Unless i am on the wrong lines and you drank it,or put a few holes around the neck of the bottle works wonders;) ;) ;)

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Thing is, he went out of the office for half an hour today and left a half drunk bottle of Coke on his desk. I was sorely tempted.
Would you have done "it"?
Bear in mind........I hate him like there is no tomorrow.

No, I don't hate anyone enough to swap their Coke for Pepsi :D

Best thing you can do with Coke is mix it 50/50 with orange juice.. yummy :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Smiffy, Smiffy, Smiffy. I'm sure you could come up with something far more satisfying than this.
You're a MODERATELY intelligent chap and all that.

Don't stoop to anything as low as wazzing in someone's coke.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Best thing you can do with Coke is mix it 50/50 with orange juice.. yummy :D

Had a meet up with the boss last week in a pub to go over my figures, and I tried ordering one of 'those'.

The looks I got. I got drop jaw from the barmaid, head swivel from my boss, head swivel dropjaw from the other barman. The jukebox stopped. The bar went silent. Everyone stared.

I ordered an orange juice and lemonade instead.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Damn right Smiffy, I would have haha. Well actually maybe not nowadays. But I have 'got one over' on someone in a previous life!

Thats one for next years meet I think!