Worst programme on TV

D

Deleted member 15344

I'm wondering if anyone on here actually enjoys Mrs Browns Boys

To me it is just a serious case of 'the emperors new clothes'

My wife , my mother , her family , my wife's family - it's no coincidence they are all Irish as well and looking at the viewing figures millions others as well enjoy it

Same with a lot of programs being mentioned

I'm not a fan of all the Towie stuff

Started watching X Factor this year because there seemed to be some very good talent - until they ignored the talent and went with the "weird people "

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another for Mrs Browns Boys. Utter garbage.
Also Miranda and Bake off (Mel and Sue) I think its the OTT quirky/zany act that annoys.
Has anyone told Sue to take her hands out of her pockets yet?

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
In terms of an actual production that had a canny bit of money spent on it the programme the BBC made recently about New York City was utter turd. Is anyone actually bothered about how they do their rubbish collections and other nonsense they showed on there?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Another for Mrs Browns Boys. Utter garbage.
Also Miranda and Bake off (Mel and Sue) I think its the OTT quirky/zany act that annoys.
Has anyone told Sue to take her hands out of her pockets yet?

I don't get that Miranda rubbish either, its a toss up which is worse, that or MBB.

not funny at all.... end of

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Anything with "celebrity" in the title, which usually means I've never heard of them

Anything that is supposedly "reality" tv, which usually means it bears no resemblance to reality.

Any so called "talent" show, which usually means there is very little if any talent in it and the ones that do actually have talent will not win.

Any soap opera

Anything with Ricky Gervais/John Bishop/Ant & Dec/Allan Carr or Jeremy Clarkson in it in any way shape or form.

That'll do for starters anyway.

Oh and yes agreed Mrs Browns Boys is god awful

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Television has got that bad that I watch sport and my wife watches her programmes in different rooms.
It started when she asked me why I never went in the lounge when she was watching television. She thought it was because I did not like her company. Wrong, just the abysmal programmes. Mostly Eastenders but now some of the programmes previously mentioned.
She does agree with me about Mrs Browns Boys and Miranda though.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
TOWIE. Those orange clowns really give us proper Essex folk a bad name. Plus in my opinion it's not even Essex !!! If they live in places with red buses and underground stations then it's London !!!! Woodford Green, Chigwell, Loughton etc,etc ...not having it !!!!! Rant over.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
If I don't think it'll be any good then I don't tend to ever see it. I've never watched Big Brother, I'm a celebrity.... , Friends and loads of others. I do like some of the shows that others don't as pure mindless watchable fillers like Strictly, Bake Off and the like.

shewy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any reality programme, utter tripe, also the crap they pedal on discovery e'g Pawn stars and duck dynasty, what's that got to do with discovery!
And Miranda, how unfunny is that, also not a fan of Michael McIntyre.

Ross61

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Another vote for Mrs Browns Boys.
All the TOWIE genre.
Impractical Jokers
come dine with me
xfactor and any other show where the audience scream!

I don't mind Miranda too much, but that might be because I like Sarah Hadland and
Sally Phillips.