Worst head covers

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ok guys I just stumbled across this, and although I actually quite like the guy, I would crease up with laughter and not be able to play if any of my mates had one of these

2932.jpg

Own up guys who has one? Anybody else got any corkers???

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sorry to say it but whenever I see these I think of people that wear "novelty" ties and socks.

Kind of people that have "You don't have to be crazy to work here" signs on their desks aaaaaaargh!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Better not bring my cows arse to Wednesdays meet then.

I thought about having my old cat made into a head cover, it would be a much more fitting use of him than sticking him in a hole in the garden. Would this count as a novelty item, or a fitting monument to him?

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
Worst Head Cover???

easy... .the fake Burberry baseball cap.

If I saw anyone on my course covering their head with one of those .......no sir! I wouldn't like it.

Also, love the cat idea murph! Would make Tiger's headcovers look positively fake.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Or those delightful square ones!

Stood next to a bloke with one of those Nike ones at the range the other week sounds like a bomb going off in a tin can! I thought jesus he's hitting it! I looked and my 7 iron was going further :D

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
These covers are really naff. There as bad as pom pom ones check out direct golf for a gigle

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Now your getting personal TonyN. I am the proud owner of 2 Rocket Tour pom pom head covers. :p :p :p

These however are the original ones used by all and sundry in the 70's.

I personally don't go for the dogs, cats, sharks or whatever, but don't dis the pom poms.

And yes I will have them on Wednesday!!! :) :)

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I thought about having my old cat made into a head cover, it would be a much more fitting use of him than sticking him in a hole in the garden. Would this count as a novelty item, or a fitting monument to him?

Wish i'd thought of that. Now you've got me thinking about my old pooch. Trouble is the police are likely to be called if I go back to my old house and start digging the garden up in the middle of the night.

Horse's head a little too far. Who the hell could carry the bag?

Fake Burberry hats. Any burberry hat.

As for pom pom's, i had 3 in the 70's/80's and when i dug my old kit out to start playing again last year, there they were. A little moth eaten but EVERYONE used them.

There is a junior at our club, i think he's 8. He has one and if you stood it up next to him it would be taller. All you see from a distance is the headcover on a bag with 2 little legs underneath.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
They probably all want Tigers, to be like the man himself.

Ive had a tigger for longer than Tiger has been around, but a lot of people nowadays think its a ref to Tiger.lol So I got a Tiger head thats old and falling apart, now no one mentions it.??

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I use to have a set of pom pom headcovers in the 80's. it was either them or really tacky vinyl type material which were rubbish in the wet. It seems we are going retro and pom poms are making quite a comeback even on the tour