Woodlands Manor (Kent) closing?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Now you mention it I think I may have been but as kid with my older brother was it the one with all the flumes..

No just very easy ladies that helped Dartford get the nickname Dirtford....
Sounds classy. We had Cinderella's in Kingston and the Tolworth and Chessington girls that went there were always very obliging too

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Now you mention it I think I may have been but as kid with my older brother was it the one with all the flumes..

No just very easy ladies that helped Dartford get the nickname Dirtford....

Yes it was plus it had a lazy river.

Apparently, You could also look over the top of the ladies changing rooms from the stairs

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds like St Mary's island Chatham word is they don't need street lights the whole place just glows in the dark...

Fantasies sounds before my time, it was Zens when I went there and Fat Sam's to what a dive but always and interesting night and rarely was there need to go home alone 😂
Well you're not allowed to grow any vegetables or similar on St Marys Island, or have awahisng line either.....
Fantasies was a great swimming pool/flume place, till subsidance in a very large manner took over:(

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Sounds like St Mary's island Chatham word is they don't need street lights the whole place just glows in the dark...

Fantasies sounds before my time, it was Zens when I went there and Fat Sam's to what a dive but always and interesting night and rarely was there need to go home alone 😂

did you ever go to Bridewells? another place where you were pretty much guaranteed a "happy ending" to your niight

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Don't recall the name of that place unless it was renamed when I went there, where was that one.

it was on Lowfield Street. it was also called Silver Lady, 3D & Talk of the Town.
here is an evening standard review of it "There is so much trouble here, it may as well be it's own police station - everyone in there ends up in a police cell by the end of the night!!"

I met my daughters mum there as she was one of the Sunday Sport girls who was table dancing one random night when I was there.

Wolf

Visit site
it was on Lowfield Street. it was also called Silver Lady, 3D & Talk of the Town.
here is an evening standard review of it "There is so much trouble here, it may as well be it's own police station - everyone in there ends up in a police cell by the end of the night!!"

I met my daughters mum there as she was one of the Sunday Sport girls who was table dancing one random night when I was there.
Ahh yes I know 3D went in there a couple times never went home empty handed so to speak. When they closed it down the place you got renamed to Fat Sam's then that moved opposite the bingo hall. Which then had another renovation can't remember what they called it but they tried to make it more classy but that didn't change the type of night out you got.

Used to start our nights in the Royal Oak, met my now ex and mother of my kids in there, was a decent little pub until it got taken over.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Used to frequent the Bull and Vic friday and sat nights, if we fancied a night club we went to deja vu's (or dodgy views as we called it) in swanley.
Old bexley was a good hunting ground too.