Winter work at my club

• Thread starter Deleted Member 1156
  • Start date

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
I think you might have the wrong course Si, you do not cross any roads at Broadstone.

Hey Steve, hope you're getting stronger. Nope but Rich mentioned the work happening at Cuddington where he plays. Saw a lot of it probably late 2019 when we had a round up there. Opened some holes up, lightens the course in places with more defined fairways etc

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
How had the first hole over the road recovered so far? Think it was over a year ago that I played last and they had started the re modelling then.

All the work is good in my opinion Simon, has improved the course a lot but we just need a couple of good growing seasons to cover up the areas off the fairways where the machines ran and the trees were removed. If you mean the 7th, that's had more work as we've reduced 1 bunker, removed one on the right but added another on the left.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hey Steve, hope you're getting stronger. Nope but Rich mentioned the work happening at Cuddington where he plays. Saw a lot of it probably late 2019 when we had a round up there. Opened some holes up, lightens the course in places with more defined fairways etc
My mistake mate. Too much gin. I’m doing fine thanks and should be back to full fitness in time for golf.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Think he is talking about BiM’s course, Cuddington.

Have they re-designed the 7th yet Gordon ? Asking for a friend.:eek:
The 7th is perfect for your power fade, I expect you to birdie it next time your down. Apparently me and Louise can get free curries in the restaurant just down the road ?