Winter wear

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Trying to combine a couple of threads re expensive gear and water proof clothing etc that I have read on here recently. ave just had an email through from golf support. It’s show a load of different winter and water proof bundle sets. With ranges to cover all pockets. Could be a good easy way of comparing sets if anyone is after winter coats and trousers etc. Obviously after looking you don’t have to but from them ?
To thick to post a link ?

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Trying to combine a couple of threads re expensive gear and water proof clothing etc that I have read on here recently. ave just had an email through from golf support. It’s show a load of different winter and water proof bundle sets. With ranges to cover all pockets. Could be a good easy way of comparing sets if anyone is after winter coats and trousers etc. Obviously after looking you don’t have to but from them ?
To thick to post a link ?
The site itself looks decent and is reasonably priced. However, I can’t see any bundle deals. Is this just restricted to members only?

Tashyboy

Visit site
it has come through as an email to me as I am on there list having purchased fro, them before.

Tashyboy

Visit site
don’t know why it won’t show the link ☹️

Attachments

• 93135F9D-3445-4C41-8ACF-CDF75228466E.jpg
    93135F9D-3445-4C41-8ACF-CDF75228466E.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 41