Winter/Spring Golf Breaks

CheltenhamHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi all

Once again, looking to probe the experience golfing minds on the forum for information about a golf break.

For four years, we've traveled down to Dartmouth Golf and Country Club during Feb, for 3 days of golf, staying in the lovely on site hotel. This year, we're looking to push it back to April, and having looked at prices, the price goes up for this.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good deals for 2 nights, 3 rounds, in April, in the South of England. Preferably at a fairly decentish course (on par with Dartmouth if you know it). Probably prefer to play a course with the hotel on the same site!

Any input would be gratefully received!

Thanks

CH

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd suggest St Mellion? Great course.

However, other good options are - Bernham & Berrow, they have a lodge on site which is supposed to be great.

Or

forget about the on site bit (massively limits you).

Stay in Barnstaple, get a county card, and play both Saunton(s) and Royal North Devon. Saunton is about £50 all day! 2 rounds for £50 on different courses, amazing value!

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I enquired about St mellion next April and 1 round on the Kernow and 2 on the Nicklaus with 2 nights dinner bed and breakfast was just over £200 and you get 10% of that back in vouchers to spend on site.

the Nicklaus is my favourite course of those I've played.