Will you play if we're allowed

Will you play in lockdown?

• Total voters

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If the EGU are succesful and get Golf allowed during lockdown, will you play?Or is it a frivilous activity and will abstain and tell eveyone on facebook about it?
I am more likely to catch something from my wife and daughter who are both teachers.
The only thing I might catch playing golf is trench foot.

D

Deleted member 15344

Of course ?‍♂️

If we're allowed to play, we play. If not, we don't.
Sums it up - people aren’t saying we should close golf courses - if they are allowed to stay open then people will carry on playing

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
As per everything in this Covid, I will stick to the rules. If it is possible, I will play. I don’t do raves or climb into tumble dryers with me PPs. I don’t go to Blackpool when it’s rammed or pubs on the last night of lockdown. Same as I do go to ASDA for Midday today to rattle tins for the RBL. Coz thems the rules.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Sums it up - people aren’t saying we should close golf courses - if they are allowed to stay open then people will carry on playing
I didn't ask if they should be closed or suggest any one is saying that. But I have seen a few say they won't play as the drive etc is not essential blah blah.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
My only issue is it is likely to be two balls. That, for me isn't really golf. It will also be harder to get a tee time, especially as I am back working full time.
I might play, but I doubt I will bother.

D

Deleted member 16999

I didn't ask if they should be closed or suggest any one is saying that. But I have seen a few say they won't play as the drive etc is not essential blah blah.
Why do you care? You’ve had a go at a few people yet stated you didn’t sign the petition?

D

Deleted member 16999

Why do you care that I care

?
I've not had a go at anyone.
Where as you clearly are....
What about post #367 in the other lockdown thread or your use of language dismissing others opinions?

Not having a go at you, just questioning your reasoning for this thread.

Even if its banned ill still walk over the road and play with one club and couldn’t care less what anyone thinks

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
What about post #367 in the other lockdown thread or your use of language dismissing others opinions?

Not having a go at you, just questioning your reasoning for this thread.
And vis-à-vis I'm questioning your reasoning of my reasoning, I find it a bit odd as I have already stated my reasoning.