It’s a question going around social media at the moment

So simple - will you have the Covid Vaccine when it gets offered to you

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s a question going around social media at the moment

So simple - will you have the Covid Vaccine when it gets offered to you

100% yes

However I'll gladly wait my turn behind the at least 9 groups in front of me who need it more.

Who doesn't want bill gates controlling their mind anyways ?

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, definitely. We know the risks of Covid now and it is a nasty, so vax is a no brainier for any of us who have played with persimmon woods, and definitely for those of you who have played with the 1.62 golf ball. If you only know 460cc drivers, you can probably wait a bit to see if the vax turns the country into a post apocalyptic wasteland with zombies wandering around, kind of like [insert your own choice of what town or city to insult] right now, then.

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Yes, as and when it is available. I keep getting messages because apparently I am 'clinically extremely vulnerable' due to immunosuppression. I can't say that I have been shielding, or indeed doing anything other than the usual social distancing and washing hands etc. But it would seem rather foolish to refuse something that a respected professional body have approved.

I don't understand it in any detail, nor do I want to, but I suppose that logically a vaccine would be less likely to provide protection for someone who is already immunosuppressed that a person whose immune system is not so compromised. I'll still give it a go though.

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Yes - just joined group 7 earlier this year. My wife is group 8 - but, as she is a teacher, I hope she might end up leapfrogging my group.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes but I'm so far down the priority order it's still a long way away.

I'd really like to see more news+progress on antibody testing because I have reason to be bothered by long covid. One step at a time though. :)