will england beat germany ?? predictions!!!

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
5-1 England. Then they'll think they're the best team in the world again, get pumped in the quarters of the world cup while the germans make yet another final. Sound familiar?

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I so would like England to win again but alas common sense says the hun will win, probably 3-1. Hope i'm wrong though and will lift a glass regardless.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I would like England to lose 10-nil, in any friendly or run up game where England do well against germany they end up getting stuffed out of the comp and have to watch germany in the final. happened too often or near enough that scenario, so I hope we get stuffed.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Er, no, we're not going to win.

More to the point, they have crocked Walcott. Damn.

They only had one English player from the Arsenal, and they've wrecked him. No wonder Wenger doesn't employ brits.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Even though Id like to see something else,
I recon its likely to be 2-2 or 3-2 to germany, its difficult to call as the fresh blood havent been tested yet.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well im impresssed with the performance form the young team . but if they were playing spain boy they would of got whipped.....spain playing now on sky 795 they got too much talent!

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I didn't think it was a great perfomance, but we got the job done thats the main thing. First time we beat them in berlin in how long?

Terry Made up for his mistake so that was good for him. Shame about Theo :D

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I didnt think it was a great performance either and Im surprised at the outcome but there ya go, football!