Why did you choose your forum name?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My name is Simon.
At school it was initially shortened to Sime, which I hated, so it was quickly changed to Slime..................................and stuck, although nobody uses it any more.
Boring, I know, but you did ask.

Slime.

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine is just boring Dave ok my name M start of surname Moult. Told you it was boring. Have a other name on a closed forum. But not fit for use on here

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Surname is roots, my big bro took rootsy, so I got rooter! Ironically I work in IT too...

Some forums is even use rooter37, that was my first race number back in the glory days.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
LFC season ticket holder and the rest should make sense.

You go hunting for birds?
Your favourite song is the birdie song?
your a Photographer and use "watch the birdie" to get kids to look at the camera?

Mine's my name and the first the numbers from my inmates number.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
You go hunting for birds?
Your favourite song is the birdie song?
your a Photographer and use "watch the birdie" to get kids to look at the camera?

Mine's my name and the first the numbers from my inmates number.

I used to go hunting for birds (the non-feathred type) many moons ago.

The birdie song is my second favourite song, after chirp,chirpy,cheep,cheep (of course).

I dont take pictures of children, it can be misinterpreted. :)

DappaDonDave

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's been my Xbox Live username and general online name since i was about 18, and the rap pseudonym "MC Rimski" was a little too...chav. (For further details on my rap skills, google MC Rimski and follow the links to "lets beef.com"

Anyway, it originally came from a song lyrics which went something like "Dappa Don Magic One" and carrying on the alliteration using my actual name...Dappa Don Dave was born.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Mine is taken from an episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. where Phoebe returns a comic book Ross created as a child titled Science Boy.

I am also a scientist by trade, most other places on the net I am know as nine_iron, such as on Steam and on other non golf forums, where I find the name nine_iron is already taken I use ScienceBoy.