• Went up by 1.0 to 2.0

• Went down by 1.0 to 2.0

• Went up by more than 2.0

• Went down by more than 2.0

• Stayed the same

Results are only viewable after voting.

IanMcC

Visit site
Ive got to assume you mean HI. Mine went from 9.4 down to 7.8, but that still means I play off of 9 at my home course.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It depends on what you are looking at when deciding on what changed.

For me, after calculating my playing handicap off of the whites at my home course and taking 95%, I will be playing off of 19. Under CONGU I was playing off of 19 so no change.

That for me is probably the best measure of whether you have seen any change.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Suddenly shot to 13.9 so off 15 off the whites. That is annoying as I worked hard to reverse it from 14-12. Lots of the guys seem to be getting strange changes to what we thought we would be off so hoping its a glitch as it settles. HDID still has me off 12.2

fenwayrich

Assistant Pro
Visit site
No idea yet. The projected index was based on 2020 scores (off the wrong tees) with October to add. It's now based on 2019 scores. Shambolic is an understatement.

Last edited:

gopher99

Visit site
I have got a whole 3.5 cut and I havent even broken par score in the last 8 rounds, so I can’t see where they have got the cut from. I guess there is no way I can get them to change it, it makes me want to actually give up the game more than anything else. I want to go out and enjoy my golf and when I was playing off 7 I could just go out and nearly play to that handicap without practicing or going to the range. I am not a cat 1 golfer anymore, I am a ok cat 2 golfer who enjoys the occasional game.